2.22.2012

Part 3~ Puerto Villarta. a day in the sand.

One afternoon away from the ship would be alright... I told myself. The shore excursion held promise of watersides, nice clean beaches, shopping and buckets of Coronas. We boarded a comfortable bus, drove about 30 minutes north crossing into another part of Puerto Villarta and obviously into a resort "city". I could not even call this a town.

It even had a Starbucks ( ding ding!)

Here are a few moments form that lazy afternoon spent in the sun ~









                
 buh-bye, sweet comfortable ship.


 ( sorry for the cheezy "inside moving bus" photos. Driver would probably not have stopped anyhow. )


 The one I didn't get a shot of? 7 people packed into a Toyota Corolla, mom with baby on lap in front seat...
WOW. Not in Kansas anymore. This guy at least had a helmet on.




 Once I spotted the lounge chairs I had tunnel vision, but I did think to snap a few of the resort.
It was very nice.

This was the scene for the next 2 hours.
 Up stairs, across suspension bridge, enter alligator in undisclosed, edited location. splash. 
repeat.



      This was MY scene for the next 2 hours.










 Finally dried off long enough to go have some lunch.



 To follow local culture, it was only appropriate we partake in a Siesta.









 had to include at least ONE dreamy, beachy bleached picture :)









I love how my son is holding a camera, but staring at himself in the little mirror.



 A friendly crew member awaits for us, passing out chilled, damp towels as we board. Very refreshing after a warm, sandy day!






Part 4 coming soon! details of the beautiful ship.....



No comments:

Post a Comment