12.03.2011

Jack Frost.

   I think aside from fog, there are few mornings as beautiful as ones where frost has crept in the night before and quietly settled over the landscape. There is a small window of opportunity as the the sun first stretches over the horizon, when sun and frost work together to create a harmonious moment of fire and ice. The sun will eventually win, and the frost will melt, but for a brief encounter the two co exist and the world literally glistens.

   These were taken this morning with my Macro, steady breathing and only the natural props in my back yard. Sometimes I like to shoot just simple things that do not require any magical Photoshop (cough) skills, and I leave them just as they are. I found the more numb my fingers became, the clearer the photos became :)










No comments:

Post a Comment