12.10.2011

2 of my sons favorite people.

I have not only had the joy of watching these 2 little girls grow slowly into 2 little women...
( Their Momma is going to be upset I just called them that )

But I have been able to photograph them several times over the past few years, so they are special to me in many, many ways.

My son loves them, they love my son.

He plays Pet shops with them, they dress him up.

They teach him Spanish.

They feed him.

He's almost like a pet.

I kinda wish it would last forever :(

.....This is a little Birthday gift to their very special & beautiful Momma, a peek of how I saw her sweet little girls.

Besos!



                                                       Sisters can never be too serious.
                                                                            Ever.



No comments:

Post a Comment